* Download latest and install .
* Do not run HTMLCOIN yet.
* Go to Start, Programs, HTMLCOIN, Right Click on HTMLCOIN, More, Open File Location
* Right click on HTMLCOIN shortcut, Properties, and edit Target
* Replace USERNAME and PASSWORD and add to the end of `htmlcoin-qt.exe` the following:
* For Windows 64-bit, the target line should look like:
Now start HTMLCOIN QT wallet. This will sync the blockchain and act like a daemon for your miner at the same time.
Now download and configure a miner for Nvidia CUDA or OpenCL - AMD/Intel